👉This article is intended for system administrators.
Step 1 - Application
- Download the MSI from our portal and save it to a shared network directory,
- Give all users "read" rights and keep the network directory’s UNC path.
Creating the GPO
- Right-click on the OU on which you want to target deployment of the Boost My Mail application. Select "Create a GPO object in this domain, and link it here..." and (for example) give the name "Boost My Mail"
- Then, right-click on the newly created GPO and select ".."
- Go to "Boost My Mail > Computer configuration > Policies > Software settings"
- Right-click on "Software installation > New application " and select the "Setup.msi" MSI application that you downloaded in the first step.
☝ Make sure you point the MSI application from the network directory
Step 2 - Security key
- Go to "Boost My Mail >Computer configuration > Preferences > Windows Settings > Registry"
- Right click on "New > Registry Item"
- Use the following parameters:
- Action: Create
- Hive: HKLM
- Key Path: SOFTWARE\BoostMyMail
- Value name: ApiKey
- Value type: REG_SZ
- Value data: your security key...
👌Confirm, and you’re done
Please sign in to leave a comment.