👉We recommend this deployment mode for:
- An environment with at least 50 workstations,
- An RDS or Citrix farm.
We provide an installation program to be installed on each user workstation (MSI file). The domain administrator can deploy everything in centralised fashion.
This deployment mode is suitable when:
- you want to deploy the Boost My Mail application automatically and silently for all your Outlook users,
- you don't want Outlook (desktop) users to interact with each other,
- you don't want to manage requests from users who have to enter the security key,
- you want to deploy quickly on targeted teams
This deployment mode works for:
- Outlook for Windows,
- Outlook on RDS / Citrix (it doesn’t work in published application mode),
- Workstations attached to an AD domain
Deployment of the MSI Boost My Mail application and security key
Everything is described here: IT - Deploying Boost My Mail via GPO
☝First of all, you must uninstall all manually installed Boost My Mail applications