How do you synchronise your new email signature on your employees' computers?
In order for your new email signature to appear simultaneously on all your employees' email accounts, don't forget to download the Boost My Mail application.
This is the last step. Once you’ve added your users to Boost My Mail and assigned one or more email signatures to the users of your choice, installation only takes a few minutes:
- Log on to the Boost My Mail portal,
- Go to "My Settings > Outlook"
- Click on the "Download the Windows installer" button and run the program
- At the bottom right of your taskbar, click on the chevron to display hidden icons and double-click on the Boost My Mail icon
- Your email address is automatically recovered (if not, enter it manually), you just need to enter your Boost My Mail account’s security key, which you’ll find in the previously seen download page
- Click on "synchronise"
👉 Once the configuration is completed (email address and security key), synchronisation is automatic and takes place every 3 hours
To deploy the Boost My Mail application on all your employees' workstations, there are two possibilities:
- Manually: send the Boost My Mail application and security key to your employees by email, along with the above procedure,
- Automatically: send the following article to your technical team IT - Deploying Boost My Mail via GPO