- From the homepage, click on "Campaigns", then click on "Plan a Single Campaign":
- Prepare your email banner’s visual in 150x600-pixel format and save it on your computer. We accept common formats: png, jpg and animated gifs
- Import your image and select the desired file on your computer.
- You can also use the Canva editor directly, as it’s integrated into Boost My Mail!
- Once the visual is added, you can view it on the right-hand side of your screen. Adjust the size of the banner with the slider below the banner. Then click on "Next".
- Give the campaign a name,
- Enter the URL address so that your banner can be clicked and redirected to a dedicated page,
- Schedule the campaign by indicating dissemination dates.
A "Default Campaign" is a generic campaign. It will appear by default if you have no other active campaigns
- Associate users or user groups of your choice in order to segment your communication.
- Check your campaign’s parameters: selection of visual, campaign activation, and campaign scheduling dates. You can change it at any time by clicking on the pencil at the top right.
And there you are, your employees will be disseminating your new campaign on the scheduled dates!