A campaign scenario consists of several banners. The campaign scenario is programmable from date to date. During the dissemination period, the banners making up the scenario will be displayed successively in your employees’ email signatures.
By assigning a 4-campaign scenario like the one presented above, the users concerned will have their campaigns disseminated one after the other every 3 hours in the defined order, starting from the moment they switch on their workstations.
How do you create a campaign scenario?
Step 1 - Creating a scenario
- Go to the "Campaign" section and click on "Create a scenario".
Step 2 - Selection of campaigns that will constitute the scenario
- Prepare your email banners’ visuals in 150x600-pixel format and save them on your computer. We accept the common formats: png, jpg and gifs.
- Import your images and select the desired files on your computer.
- You can also use Boost My Mail's integrated Canva editor to create your campaigns!
Step 3 - Campaign scheduling
- Choose the order in which you want your campaigns to be displayed. To do this, press and hold on one of your campaigns and move it to the desired position. They will then be disseminated in this order when your employees send emails.
Step 4 - Customisation of information for each campaign
- Choose the desired sizes,
- Enter the redirection URL addresses so that your banner is clickable and links to a dedicated page,
- Save your changes by clicking on "save".
Note: In scenario mode, all the information relating to a campaign is only accessible on this 1st step.
Step 5 - Enter the scenario’s general information
- Name your campaign to make it easier to find later.
- Schedule the campaign by indicating dissemination dates.
A "Default campaign" is a campaign scheduled without a date, which will be displayed in your employees' emails if there is no other date-to-date campaign scheduled.
Step 6 - Assignment of users, via groups or by direct assignment:
- Associate users or user groups of your choice in order to segment your communication.
Step 7 - Validation of your scenario
- Check your campaign’s parameters: selection of visual, campaign activation, and campaign scheduling dates. You can modify your campaign at any time by clicking on the pencil on the top right.
And there you are –your campaign scenario is created and will be disseminated to your employees' emails!